by Contributed content material November 27, 2022
Be part of Lisa L. Lewis, creator of The sleep-deprived adolescent: why our youngsters are so drained and the way dad and mom and faculties may help them thrive Wednesday, November 30, from 5:30 p.m. to six:30 p.m. Register on-line.
Lewis synthesizes analysis to offer dad and mom of teenagers and tweens with easy-to-read data and techniques, together with:
- The Science of the Significance of Sleep and How It Evolves Throughout Adolescence
- An outline of how sleep impacts psychological well being, athletic efficiency, educational achievement, and extra.
- A vital primer on how gender, gender id, socioeconomic standing, race and ethnicity can have an effect on sleep
- A revealing take a look at expertise and sleep
- A information to creating sleep-friendly adjustments at house and college to assist teenagers
- An unique insider take a look at what it took to implement California’s faculty begin time regulation
Mother and father/guardians, college students, educators, psychological well being professionals and neighborhood members are welcome! FREE ENTRANCE. Simultaneous interpretation into Spanish might be obtainable.